My House Reading Comprehension


My House Reading Comprehension. The topic may arouse memories of the students' My name is peter and this is my house.

Rooms of the House Reading Comprehension English ESL Worksheets for
Rooms of the House Reading Comprehension English ESL Worksheets for from en.islcollective.com

The above printable, downloadable handout is best suited for elementary school at elementary (a1) level. Text followed by three reading comprehension tasks: This lesson focuses on describing houses, and what our houses can say about us.

Live Worksheets > English > English As A Second Language (Esl) > Reading Comprehension > My House.


It is a reading comprehension worksheet. On the ground floor there is the hall, the kitchen, a pantry, the living room, a big dining room and a toilet. Use this version, or check out other variations created by teachers from the wizer community:

• To Learn And Practise Vocabulary For Describing Houses.


The short story describes different things about the house and they people that live there. This is a big choice for any individual or family, one. My mom and dad cook dinner there every night.

This Worksheet Is Perfect For Any Kids That.


The topic may arouse memories of the students' English as a second language (esl) grade/level: My house does not have a second floor.

On The First Floor There Are Three Bedrooms, One Bathroom And A Big Corridor.


My dad has a workshop in the basement. My house has a living room. My family watches television there every night.

On The First Floor There Are Three Bedrooms, One Bathroom And A Big Corridor.


My house is quite big. Read an email about a house and answer some questions. My house has a garage.